User interface features:
- Can display four views of the loaded scene simultaneously.
- The views can be resized so that they use different sized areas of the screen.
- The selected view can be quickly maximized or minimized.
- Experts mode maximizes the screen area used for displaying views by hiding the toolbar and workspace.
- Most recently opened files are queued in the file menu for quick access.
- Selection list – for quickly and precisely selecting single/multiple objects.
- Undo redo for almost all actions.
- Panning – selected view is moved left, right, up and/or down.
- Revolve – the scene camera can be made to revolve around the selected object. This makes it possible to view the object from every direction.
- Zoom – the scene camera can be zoomed in and out.
- The scene camera can also be moved in or out (towards/away from object). This is different from zooming wherein the camera stays stationary.
- Rolling – the camera can be rotated along its viewing axis.
- Transform gizmo – helps in moving (or rotating or scaling) objects by restricting motion along the x, y or z axis.
- Duplicate selected groups.
- Align objects.
- Atmospheric effect.
- Zoom extents – this automatically moves the scene camera such that the image drawn of the 3d object selected utilizes maximum view area.
- Selected object can also be centered in the current view without zoom in/out.
- Wireframe mode.
- Select hardware or software rendering.
- Create primitives: Plane, Box, Sphere, Cone, Cylinder, Torus.
- 2 sub object levels support. Point & Polygon modes.
- Movement, rotation and scale transformation can be applied at object level as well as either of the 2 sub object levels.
- Polygon sub object mode supports Flipping, Cutting, Extrusion and Beveling and of selected polygons.
- Create Light Maps.
- 2D Animations.
- While creating 2d animations, you can add multiple bitmaps with a single selection.
- Model Gallery.
- Cameras and Lights can be moved and rotated just as groups in the scene.
- Hide/Unhide objects.
- Create and edit Tracks.
- A texture coordinate editor is also provided. Selected polygons can be made to have planar map along the x, y or z axis or along their average normal.
The commercial version is further enhanced to support more features.
To view more Screen Shots and Download click here.